Check your eligibility!

You will hear back within 24 hours.

Assess my options

  We respect your privacy and will never sell or share your information

Don't get rejected at the Canadian border.

Free Consultation
Get a clear answer about your inadmissibility to Canada. Fill in the form or call 1-855-316-3555 now for your free consultation.

Flat rates
Don't gamble with hourly rates. Go with certainty & know exactly what your costs will be before you start.

Personalized Service
A temporary resident permit (TRP) for Canadian travel is similar to a U.S. entry waiver. It will overcome your inadmissibility temporarily for a specific reason. The Canadian government does not facilitate TRPs. Improve your chances of success with a Canadian immigration lawyer. 

Travel to Canada After a Conviction

Practical advice from an expert

Have you been convicted of an offence?
Certain convictions will make you inadmissible to Canada. If you are entering Canada with a DUI or other offence, make sure to understand the process.
You will be met with complicated foreign statutes and more court appearances. Don't be caught without someone fighting for you. 

Don't let your past prevent you from your greater future in Canada. The first step is filling out the form above.

Plan ahead with FWCanada- an experienced DUI immigration law firm

Marisa Feil
Senior Attorney, FWCanada

Please correct the following errors: